Are you wondering where someone got that horrible impression or idea that you are something that you are not? How do you shake off an erroneous “bad reputation?”
Employing feng shui can be a big help if you know how to work it. Feng shui is a method of mindfully arranging your environment so that it supports you – and from the looks of it, yours isn’t in the respect department.
I would suggest looking in the center back area of each room in your home, as well as the center back area of the entire house to see if there is something amiss that has you being seen as not upstanding, or “not in a good light.” The center back area is found from when you enter the door. Just stand in the threshold and look into the room or the house and notice what is in the center back one third as if you divided your room or house into a big tic tac toe board.
Feng shui principles suggest that this part of the house gives you (among other things) the energy for a good reputation. So, check it out and see what you have.
Here are some things that support a good reputation:
- Fiery things like candles, a fireplace, or things that have the sun or stars on them.
- Reds or very warm colors like red or burnt orange, etc.
- Pointy-shaped items like a “mother-in-law’s tongue” plant or a big vase of gladiolas for example.
- Things that show you in a good light, like your diplomas, certificates of completion, trophies, awards, etc.
Here are some things that work against you and your reputation:
- Watery things like an aquarium, or a bathroom or kitchen sink, or things that have fish in them or art that has water in it.
- Black and very very dark colors.
- Wavy or free-form shaped items.
- Glass and crystal.
- Things that show you in a poor light like drug paraphernalia, clutter, dirty or broken items, unpaid bills, traffic tickets, symbols or items of cruelty or abuse, etc.
A little change-up using these lists as a guide may be all that is needed. While you are making the shifts, think about how you want to be respected and seen in the future.
If you can’t figure out where these areas are in your home, or you want me to check your work, READ MY BESTSELLING BOOK or join my MOVE IT WITH KAREN PROGRAM and I’ll be glad to help!
Leave a Reply