Is it possible to feng shui a home on wheels? Heck yea!, Hey, you can feng shui ANYTHING just as long as you know how. There’s no need to leave the comfort of your perfectly feng shuied home and venture out in a “mobile home” that doesn’t have anything going for it! So, here are my tips:
1. Keep clutter to a minimum. If you are stepping over wet beach towels to get around, you are probably living in less than optimal chi. Only take the bare necessities and trust that you will come across everything you need when you need it.
2. And what helps you trust that everything will come your way in the perfect way? Your helpful people box of course! And since I think aluminum foil and RV”s go so well together I would suggest using this thin metal wrap to add perfect synchronicity to your life on the road. Just keep a well stocked roll in a cabinet I’d say somewhere to the right of when you are standing at your stove. It should work fine there. Is it any wonder why foil-covered leftovers can be so helpful on busy days?
3. I’d definitely red tape the pipes that go from the toilet to the storage tank and also red tape the frame of the bed if it happens to be in line with the door to the bedroom. Red tape may also be needed along a sill if the head of the bed is at a window. You may also place a mirror face down under the bed if you are sleeping over the gas tank or storage.
4. A small bell tied to the door can repel intruders.
5. And finally, I think I’d invest in some luxurious sheets so you feel more at home and nurtured while on the road.