Do you need expert advice? With the telephone consultation you can talk with me from anywhere in the world and on your schedule!
All I need you to do is send me your floor plan and room pictures of the home or workplace you want reviewed. I will provide a complete feng shui consultation via the telephone (or Skype.) Once I receive your floor plan and photos I will spend time reviewing them and then contact you to discuss the feng shui possibilities for your place.
I will also give you resources to help you with other potential situations that you may need help with (from clutter clearing, interiors help, to healthy home-checking.)
The phone call will last about 60 minutes but remember I’ve already spend a good amount of time reviewing your current situation. By the time the consultation is complete, you will have a clear task list of feng shui-enhancing changes to make that can shift your life in the desired direction.
Prior to the consultation, I need the following items:
- A floor plan (even better if furniture is drawn on the plan.)
- A minimum of one photo per room. (I prefer hard copies of photos instead of JPEG’s and make sure photos are labeled to match the floor plan for easy reference.)
- A picture of the front of home or office from the street.
- A picture standing in the front door threshold looking straight out.
- Filled out worksheet: Telephone Consultation Worksheet (PDF) below.
Email all items to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions email or feel free to contact my support team at 714-486-0752.
I was skeptical at first, but Karen not only proved to me that she could dispense quality feng shui information over the phone, she could do it efficiently and orderly. She gave me a clear path to take – I took it – and just like she promised, it changed my life!– Maria L.